Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Blessing

Since my last post, i have been blessed so much more. i started a great new job at a daycare/learning center and i thank God for it every day! i love everyone i work with and i am learning more patience and how to better control my anger and the words that come out of my mouth. i am also blessed that my daughter will be starting to attend the learning center i work at in another class. i was lucky enough to qualify for daycare assistance so she can go at a minimal cost...this means more available money for me to use to pay bills down. i believe this is part of Gods plan to get me out of debt for good!! i can do all things thru christ who is within me!! i will get out of debt and i will continue to be blessed in more ways than i know!

No comments:

Post a Comment