Thursday, January 31, 2013

Time has flown by

I cannot believe it has been so long since I posted. Life has been a whirlwind crazy ride and I have forgotten all about blogging. I am sure no one ever reads this, but I have followers so whatever. I write this mostly for me. So much has changed since April of last year, wow. Kimmy and I have moved in with Matt and are getting into the swing of being a real family. I love him with all my heart and cannot believe we have been together almost a year...March 21, 2013 will be the 1 year anniversary of our first date. We have been inseparable ever since. I have learned through living with him how to really make a relationship work. I respect him more than anyone I have ever been with before and cannot wait to spend the rest of my life making him happy. I love that we went and looked at rings! I have known since our second date he was the one. I tell you this year is going to be one to remember! I sold my truck, to my dismay. But it is for the better. Also, I am so close to being done with my bachelors! Graduation is may of next year!! YAY!! And not to mention I have an amazing job I love. Life has really fallen into a great rhythm and I wouldnt change a thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment