Tuesday, September 6, 2011

...Making Lemonade

some times in my life...i complain about the hand i have been dealt. it always seems the worst thing ever to the person experiencing it. when i look at things other people are dealing with on a daily basis i really don't have it to bad. i am learning more and more everyday to make lemonade out of the lemons life gave me. i really am blessed... i have a healthy child, a roof over my head, food in my tummy, and a little money in the bank. statistics say, because i have these 4 things, i am richer than 75% of the people in the world. i consider myself very lucky to have been born in these gorgeous United States of America. i am coming to appreciate the life i was given. i am realizing that God only gave me this life because he knew i was strong enough to live it. knowing that God has the faith in my abilities is overwhelming and gratifying at the same time. knowing that i am loved more than i will ever know by someone that died to know me and my heart (Romans 3:8) is the best feeling in the world. i don't want to ever forget that God loves me and there is nothing i can do to change this. i can never disappoint him... everything in my life i want to live according to his plan for me...i hope i know what that is sometimes soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment