Thursday, November 11, 2010

things im thankful for

i know im supposed to list the things i am thankful for for thanksgiving...but im going to do mine a little early because i can lol.
my beautiful daughter: she is my everything...even tho there are times i want to scream and yell and throw a fit because of her, i still wouldnt change being her momma.
my family: i have come to realize i have the best family i could ask for. sure its a little fucked up some times, its still my family and i love them all. my sister is especially awesome :).
my friends: sure we have had hard times, fights, brawls, and even times when we dont speak but i still love them. i am so happy to have them in my life.
being able to provide for my daughter: i love that i am the one kicking ass and taking names and putting food on the table. i dont need a man to make a living.
my college career: i am kickin college ass! i cannot wait to be done, but i am sure learning a lot and getting experience under my belt.
i am very lucky to live in america and be able to do pretty much whatever i want. i love my life and the only thing i would change about it right now... is the fact that its so damn cold lol

No comments:

Post a Comment